Thursday, May 1, 2008

Job

Pictures of me in front of work.


View of corn fields behind work.




Today was my eleventh day of working for Shive-Hattery. So far I like it. I work with great people. I am working on a project to renovate all of the mechanical needs for a Taft Middle School in Cedar Rapids. So, while at work I came across this dresser full of very old drawings. This dresser contains actual blue prints.


If you look very closely at the bottom drawer:


'Genesis!' Yes ladies and gents, we have the original blue prints from the creation of the world right here in Iowa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have Exodus and Leviticus in the basement. Dead Sea Scrolls are in off-site secure storage. ha!

Tara said...

Who would have thought Iowa would have such treasures. We have the Declaration of Independence! Do you ever see tractors or combines from your window? If so, it is a must stop for the Hahns.