Monday, September 22, 2008

Poster Child

So I walk into the 'World of Bikes' where my friend Andrew works. And the first thing that he says to me is: "Dude, how did you become the model for the license plate post card?" I replied: "What?" I was a little confused. We continued to debate, it became obvious to Andrew that I had no clue what he was talking about. He said: "So they never contacted you and asked permission to use your picture?" I said: "No, what are you talking about?" He then showed me this postcard, which has been distributed to bike stores and DPS offices all over the state of Iowa. I am the poster child of biker awareness for the state of iowa and I had no idea. Can you just see it........The classic bell, helmet, shirt and tie, basket with lunch box, and the blue cruiser bike. I even have my wrist GPS, so I can measure exactly how far I have ridden and how fast I am going. I have a previous post on my blog from June about bike to work week when this picture was taken. Who ever took it must have thought that I was the most ridiculous looking biker, I definetely was on this day. Should I not get some kind of royalties for this?



1 comment:

Dan and Merideth said...

WHAT!?!!? Thats so crazy! Hahaha go you!