Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Trip to Utah

I went to Utah for the weekend after labor day to see my parents, family, and some friends. Saturday morning I had a treat and i saw my little sister's cross country race. I love pictures of people who are in physical strain. They are so charming.





I was the only one with a camera that day so these pictures are for Lexie to download.


I was really impressed with Lexies form. She is a very graceful runner.


My cousins came over on Friday night. We went swimming . We tried to get our reflection in the skylights. I miss my cousins alot. We always have such a good time when we get together.


Me, Amber, Rachel, and Scotty.


Saturday morning my mom and i went for a bike ride together down to Utah Lake State Park. We had a great time. It was a gorgeous day.


Saturday evening I went with Tiffanie to Rodizios grill for dinner and then the University of Utah vs. UNLV football game. Tiffanie and I laughed alot that night. Our cheeks were sore. After the game we met my dad at Baskin Robins for ice cream. I wish i had remembered to bring my camera that night. When I left Utah, I felt very homesick for family and friends. But now I am over the blues and life has picked up again where I left it. I am looking forward to seven days of Christmas week that i will be in utah to see family and friends. I already bought my train ticket.

No comments: